Monday, March 8, 2010
California Coast
We had some time to visit the West coast a few weeks ago and I am posting a few pictures from Disneyland. The boys had a blast as always. We got to visit with their great grandparents and their uncle Todd. I am also going to include some silly pictures of Ty playing in the backyard here at our house since it has been too long since I posted pictures. This picture of Ethan just shows what a big boy he is becoming and it is was taken four months ago already. His hair is finally coming in and he is sticking with the blond cutie thing for sure. Ty is loving his awesome preschool and is learning so much. He is happy to count or recite the alphabet or talk about every book they are reading in class. He is a sweet happy boy and we are so proud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment